Haeckel's Jellyfish - Esperance
These magnificent jellyfish are a treat to see on a dive. You’ll often find them in shallow waters near the shore, especially in enclosed bays. Here, given the right weather conditions, large populations can become trapped. Multiple species of small fish often live within these jellyfish, using them as both a food source and a form of protection from the predators in the open ocean. You can distinguish these jellyfish by their beautiful clear and lumpy domes which, along with their multiple arms, contain stinging cells. Fortunately, they only cause minor irritation.
- Rolled prints only
- Free shipping Australia wide
- International shipping available
- Fine art paper is used for all prints
- Each item is made to order, so we cannot issue refunds.
- Frames can be purchased locally. Contact us for recommendations.
Looking for a custom size or have a query? Email us at email@example.com!